宝の持ち腐れ

I entitle it Winter Seat

宝の持ち腐れ - takara no mochikusare


Means: A jewel held and rotting. It is a metaphor for wasted talents and gifts. (I know it from here)

These two days I was in a dark mood, I think I have run through imbalance hormones in my brain. (Looking at my sensitive behaviour, insane appettite, and stomachache, I guess I'll be in period really soon). I finally made a decision, without discussing it with neither my mentor nor friends. Well, I don't think I have to! It's not a rush decision, I've been thinking about it for about a month. And my decision is final.

Today I downloaded Line Webtoon in my cellphone, and of course the one I was so excited to follow is Siluetsrip. I love his artworks, they're simple and ridiculous yet so deep. His comic I love most is Komik Cengeng. It is just ridiculously deep.

Also today, I made the picture above... Winter Seat. All using artrage except for the text, it was made using Photoshop. Really, drawing digitally is so fucking hard. Drawing manually is easier, faster and finer line result. Quite satisfied with this one though, hehe. Hours sitting in front of laptop paid off.

Comments

Popular Posts