REVIEW: Baby Color Super Yogurt in Black + Make Up On


overly confident me

Hey yo! As I told you, yesterday I bought Wakki and some makeup kits and today I used those make up kits! I don't like putting make up on my face to be honest. Yes, I do adore women who look pretty with make up on, but I (can't) (am too lazy)  am not interested to put it on my own face.

But Instagram and blogs have poisoned me... Looking at too much Stella Lee's , Jessica Yamada's, Shoshanah Serly's, Jojoy Tse, and other beautiful ladies feeds, I now want to be able to put make up on my face as well.

 I've seen some make up tutorials from Youtube and blogs before, and today I did it on my own!


side view, look at how lebay my fake eyelashes are! But somehow I love it. More is more XD

Zoom in of Super Yogurt in Black as seen on my eye

overly confident me part 2

overly confident me part 3

What I really love about today experiment:

I can put make up on my face!!! o(>///< )o I was so so so happy when I succesfully put fake eyelashes on, it was like 'We Are the Champion' song played around and I almost cried in happiness, hahaha.

Here I wore Super Yogurt softlens in black which you can get from:



Whatsapp: 081320539069 | Line id: lydiayunita | BBM: 51E89230
Original and Free shipping fee to all Indonesia area ^^.

== Get IDR 10,000 DISCOUNT for every purchase made during Eid Mubarak holiday (July 15 - July 23)!!!! ==


See you, Happy Eid Mubarak 1436 H and happy holidays! :D

Comments

Popular Posts